- Eligible organizations may request all of the following from SAP:
- Four SAP Business Objects software products per fiscal year (July 1 – June 30)
This donation is available to Singapore nonprofits:
- a) Charity Status provided by Charity Commission database (approx. 1900); or
- b) Institute of Public Character (approx. 500, and normally a subset of (a) )
This donation is available to Malaysia nonprofits:
- a) Formal registration as a charitable organization under The Registry of Societies (ROS) and
- b) Tax Exemption Status in accordance with Section 44(6) of the Income Tax Act (ITA) 1967 and under the Recognized Authority for tax.
- Malaysia organizations should email us the following supporting documents for evidencing their non-profit and charity status:
- A copy of registration of charities in Malaysia from below authorizing bodies:
- The Registry of Societies (ROS) – Societies Act 1966* OR
- The Registry of Companies (ROC) - Section 24(1) of Companies Act 1965, company limited by guarantee and
- A copy of Tax Exemption Status from Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia and
- An Address proof that has to be a Utility bill or Bank Statement
This donation is available to Philippines nonprofits:
- Organization must be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and must provide SEC Certificate/Articles of Incorporation that specify non-stock, non-profit status
- An official document showing their organization to be “non-stock/nonprofit”; Acceptable documents include any of the following:
i. Amended articles of incorporation
ii. BIR Certificate as tax-exempted
iii. PCNC accreditation
- Organization should submit copy of their registration document to TechSoup Asia
This donation is available to Thailand nonprofits:
- Organization must provide proof of charitable status by submitting a scanned copy of the certification letter from one of the following ministries:
- The Thailand Revenue Department, Ministry of Finance, stating the organization’s charitable status for income tax purposes, OR
- The Office of the National Commission of Social Welfare, Ministry of Social Development and Human Security, stating the organization’s charitable status
This donation is available to Indonesia nonprofits:
The organization must be either an incorporated Yayasan or an incorporated Perkumpulan, as established by Decree of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia. The organization must provide copies of the following two documents as proof of registration and status:
- Public notarized Deed of Establishment and Deed of Amendment to the Articles of Association, and
- Decree of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia, stating the organization’s name, number, tax code, date, and public notary who issues the deed of establishment
- Organization should submit softcopy of their registration document through one of two methods:
- Email to email@example.com (Include your name, email address and org name) or
- Send copy of document to customer service at the following address: Rm 1104, 11/F, Duke of Windsor Social Service Bldg, 15 Hennessy Rd, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
- Donated products will be distributed to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- SAP Business Objects products are not available for distribution to certain education-related institutions including faculty groups, associations for alumni, and parent-teacher groups, organizations that support political parties or candidates, religious organizations (except for those with a secular community designation), professional associations, labor/fraternal associations, professional sports groups (except certain clubs, community centers, and recreational facilities), hospitals or hospital support, nursing homes, health care provider associations or registries (except certain health plans), health insurance, scientific research (except for research of diseases or other medical research), or conferences.
- Donation recipients must be willing and able to provide information to SAP for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this product.
- Organizations must abide by the terms and conditions outlined in the SAP Software License and Related Services Agreement.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- SAP Business Objects products may not be transferred or resold.