- Quantity: Organizations may request for as many premium webinar seats as they would need for each premium webinar.
- Nonprofits only: Premium Webinars offered in this program are available only to nonprofits that have met TechSoup's eligibility criteria
- Organization types: All nonprofit organization types, sizes and budgets are eligible for products in this program
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimin
- Quantity: Organizations may request five Standard Edition products and five Business Pro Edition products per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Budget restrictions:
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of $1 million or less are eligible for products in this program.
Organizations with annual operating budgets over $1 million can receive a 30 percent discount on annual plans directly from DocuSign. Sign up on the DocuSign website.
- Indonesia Nonprofits only: The donated 1-year worth of Domain & Cloud Hosting is available only to qualified nonprofit organizations in Indonesia.
Organizations may request up to 50 user licenses within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). The licenses can be for one product or divided among several products.
Organizations with annual operating budgets of $1.4 million or less are eligible for products in this program.
Nonprofits and libraries only:
Products in this program are available only to qualifying nonprofits.
- Organizations receive an allotment of Microsoft software donations that is reset every two years. An organization's two-year cycle begins with its first donation request after July 27, 2011.
- Quantity: Organizations may request up to 5 products per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Budget: Organizations with annual operating budgets of $5 million or less are eligible to receive this donation.
- Nonprofits only: Products in this program are available only to qualifying nonprofits
- Organization types: The following organization types are not eligible to request products in this program.
- Schools and colleges
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- One donation may be requested within the lifetime of an organization.
- Donations may not be used to renew existing Box subscriptions
- This donation is available to organizations with operating budgets of any size.
- This donation will not be made available to the following types of organizations:
- Schools, colleges, or trade schools
Educational institutions, including K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and trade sc
Phone: 001 415 633 9276 (U.S.) .
Looking to get started with Windows 8? This first webinar in the Tech4Good webinar series will give you an end-user’s point of view of what’s different in Microsoft’s latest operating system. You will see a live demonstration of Windows 8, including new key features, how to approach the new interface, hints and tips for using Windows 8 better and explanation of how Windows 8 devices are integrated.
Microsoft Corporate Citizenship, Connecting Up and TechSoup Asia are proud to be bringing you our first webinar series in February-June 2013.
Tune in online and listen to free presentations on technology for not-for-profits. You will also have the chance to ask questions to our presenters during each webinar.
View the webinar schedule below and click on each link to register for your free spot. Places are limited so make sure you don’t miss out!