OneNote is a note-taking software application that helps users capture, organize, and reuse information across an organization.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rightsfor specific licensing details.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use OneNote to:
· Gather notes from multiple sources
· Store your notes in a central location for others within the organization to access
· Track overall progress of projects such as fundraising, outreach, and campaigns
· Multiple content types: Notes stored in OneNote can include typed documents, hand-drawn sketches, audio clips, and other types of content.
· Custom indexes: You can sort and organize content by name, date, department, priority, and other criteria.
· Multiple notebooks: You can create multiple notebooks and add an unlimited number of sections, pages, and subpages to each.
· Docking: You can dock OneNote to the side of the screen to take notes while using other programs. The Linked Notes feature integrates with Word, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer to provide a link to the source of the note.
· OneNote Web App integration: The web version of OneNote allows you to share notes from the desktop version and collaborate with other users via a web browser.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office 2013 suites and applications, organizations can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
For help deciding which type of key to use, Microsoft offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office 2013.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires installation media and a license key. The license key allows you to use the installation media to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for.
Expect three emails:
1. When your donation request has been approved, TECHSOUP ASIA Program will send a message to your organization email address confirming the number of licenses you have requested.
2. Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
3. TECHSOUP ASIA Programwill send an email with information about managing your donation at the VLSC. If you are new to the VLSC, you should wait for this email before you register there.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
· 1-GHz (or higher) processor, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set
· 1 GB or more RAM for 32-bit systems; 2 GB or more RAM for 64-bit systems
· 3 GB available hard-disk space
· 1,024 x 576-pixel (or higher) display
· Windows Server 2008; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2012
· Internet Explorer 8/9/10; Firefox 10 or later; Safari 5 or later; Chrome 17 or later
· For Instant Search — Windows Search 4.0
- Under the Software Assurance program, customers acquire the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of their coverage.