Check out this recorded webinar and others on marketing, technology planning, fundraising, and other top nonprofit topics.
TechSoup hosted a webinar about how to Create Dynamic Online Trainings on July 26.
Did you miss it? You can view the recording of the event (you'll need to complete and submit a short, free registration form). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive a transcript.
Janet Fouts discussed how to determine the type of online training for your audience, how to get organized, and tips for recording. She also shared some recommended tools for online training delivery, including email, screencasting, and online meeting software. Links to these tools can be found on the webinar archive page.
Kyle Andrei, producer of the Ask Idealware video tutorial series, shared tips for how to make online training engaging and interactive. He talked about creating short videos by breaking down larger webinars into smaller modules, and turning slideshows into interactive tutorials. He recommended a few tools, which can be found here.
Are you looking for more information on creating online training? Here are some more resources from TechSoup:
- Tech Training Made Simple (webinar archive)
- Training an Invisible Audience (blog post with link to webinar archive)
- Tips for Conducting a Successful Webinar (article)
TechSoup Asia also has an archive of all our recorded webinars, such as the ones below. You can link to our entire webinar archive here.
Outreach and Marketing
- How to Tell Your Digital Story
- Successful Event Promotion with Social Media
- Roadmap for Creating a Successful Marketing Campaign
- Using Mobile Technologies for Outreach and Education’
- A Cooperative Approach to Web Design
- Backup and Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
- Tips and Tools for Technology Planning
- Making the Most of Your Microsoft Software Donation
- Disaster Planning: What Organizations Need to Know to Protect Their Tech
Using the Internet
- Around the Twitter World in 60 Minutes
- Security Basics: Keep your Computers Safe
- Getting to know Online Conferencing Tools
- Online Collaboration Tools
Note: Product donation program eligibility and availability mentioned in the webinar may have changed subsequent to its recording, so please visit Microsoft Eligibility Information for the most current information.
Website wordcloud pic from shutterstock.com.