- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Up to 20 licenses each for Norton Security and Norton Utilities may be requested within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Two Symantec Enterprise products may be requested within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). Up to 100 licenses may be requested for each Symantec Enterprise product except Backup Exec products, for which 1 license may be requested.
- Eligible organisations must have an annual operating budget of less than $10 million USD.
- Donated products to libraries may be used for ALL library computers, not just for public access.
- This donation will not be made available to some student groups or academic organisations, employee or membership benefit organisations, some social or recreational clubs, Boy Scouts, organisations that support political parties or candidates, advocacy groups, or faith-based organisations whose primary mission is religious .
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Symantec products may not be used in the embargoed countries Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria, including while traveling through them.
- Symantec products may not be transferred or resold.