- Quantity: Organisations may request one grant of $2,000 in AWS credits per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Budget: Organisations with annual operating budgets of any size are eligible to request products in this programme.
- Nonprofits and libraries only: Products in this programme are available only to qualifying nonprofits.
- Organisation types: Educational institutions, including K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and trade schools, are not eligible to request a grant from this programme but may be eligible for the AWS Educate programme.
- Terms of service: Organisations that request a grant must agree to the AWS Credits Programme for Nonprofits terms and conditions as a condition to receiving the service.
- Follow-up survey: Organisations that request a grant must be willing and able to participate in a follow-up survey after they receive this grant.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive a grant in this programme.
- Case study: Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to AWS for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this programme.
- Credits will be distributed under this programme to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organisations may not transfer or resell credits.