Norton Utilities is a collection of tools that optimize the performance of a PC.
This donation provides a license for the latest version of this product to be used on up to three computers.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Norton Utilities to save resources by improving the stability and longevity of your organization's PCs.
· Registry monitoring and cleaning:Notifies the user when the Windows registry is in need of repair; repairs and cleans it.
· Registry defragmentation: Removes gaps, wasted space, and corrupt keys from the registry. Like registry cleaning, defragmenting allows programs to launch as quickly as possible.
· Disk cleaning: Provides options for cleaning Windows settings, browser settings, plug-ins, and custom items. It also allows "bleaching" of free space on drives or partitions, which renders deleted data unrecoverable by standard methods.
· Disk optimization: Defragments and optimizes files and data for increased performance.
· Disk repair: Checks hard disks and repairs problems that could lead to crashes.
· Startup management: Allows startup items to be disabled, deleted, or enabled to maximize startup speed.
Support, Renewals, and Upgrades
This product is identical to the version sold through the Symantec website and includes the standard support, renewal, and upgrade options available with retail products.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup AsiaProgramwill send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
· 233-MHz (or higher) processor for Windows XP; 1-GHz (or higher) for all others
· 64 MB RAM for Windows XP; 1 GB for Windows Vista; 1 GB for 32-bit Windows 7 and Windows 8; 2 GB for 64-bit Windows 7 and Windows 8
· 100 MB available hard-disk space
· 1,024 x 768-pixel (or higher) display
· Windows XP with SP3 (32-bit); Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
· The capacity to download about 20 MB of data