- Quantity: Organizations may request five Standard Edition products and five Business Pro Edition products per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Budget restrictions:
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of $1 million or less are eligible for products in this program.
Organizations with annual operating budgets over $1 million can receive a 30 percent discount on annual plans directly from DocuSign. Sign up on the DocuSign website.
DocuSign is a company whose mission is to change the way the world works by empowering anyone to send, sign, and approve documents anytime, anywhere, on any device. The employees of DocuSign recognize that the opportunity to make an impact extends beyond for-profit business. DocuSign employees are equally passionate about enriching the communities around them as they are about transforming business: It is the foundation on which the company was built and the fabric that binds its culture and values.
DocuSign Business Pro Edition is a web-based service that allows you to upload and send documents for electronic signature. DocuSign sends links to signers, who can add their signatures from virtually any Internet-enabled device. Signers do not need a DocuSign account to sign documents. You and the signers can view, download, and print completed documents at any time.
This offer provides access to a discount of more than 75 percent on a one-year subscription to DocuSign Business Pro Edition for one user. The license allows the user to send up to 100 documents a year. After you request this offer through TechSoup, you'll pay DocuSign $99 directly for the discounted subscription.
See the Details and Service Costs section for more information.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use DocuSign Business Pro Edition to increase staff and board flexibility by allowing documents to be signed in remote locations and at any time. Use it for
- Fundraising: grant applications, membership renewals, corporate sponsporship contracts
- Human resources: policy distribution and acknowledgement, new hires, change forms
- Volunteer management: applications, waivers, event registration
- Procurement: vendor agreements, purchase orders, SOWs
- Legal: NDAs, licensing, compliance
- Finance: internal approvals, expense reporting, auditing
- IT: asset tracking, incident reporting, maintenance authorization
- Choice of sources and storage: You can upload Word, PDF, and other types of documents, either from your computer or from file-sharing sites like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. Documents are stored in the DocuSign cloud but can be moved to your file-sharing sites.
- Templates: You can create reusable templates that save tags and field placement, workflow routing, custom branding, and other settings.
- Documents attached to websites: DocuSign PowerForms let you create signable documents that you can attach to your website or secure portal to provide your signers on-demand self-service.
- Sending in bulk: You can send the same document to a large number of recipients and track who responds.
- Comments: senders and signers can post comments, questions, and answers inside documents and be notified in real time of new comments and replies. Comments are saved as part of the transaction.
Learn more on DocuSign's website.
This subscription includes DocuSign's Standard Support Plan.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
- System Requirements: See DocuSign system requirements.
- Discounted Rates: This offer provides access to a discounted rate on a one-year subscription to DocuSign Business Pro Edition. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup's administrative fee, you'll also use your organization's credit card to pay $99.84 directly to DocuSign for the discounted subscription.
- Continuing Service After One Year: After the initial one-year period ends, DocuSign will automatically renew the subscription at the same rate unless you choose to cancel.
- Existing Subscribers: Existing DocuSign customers may not request the TechSoup offer to renew their subscriptions.
- Previewing DocuSign:
- DocuSign's home page features a short demo video.
- If you've participated in a free DocuSign trial, you'll need to create a new account using a different email address to receive this donated subscription. Trial accounts cannot be converted to accounts obtained through this offer