Temporary out of stock
Norton Ghost 15.0 provides several options for backing up and restoring PCs. Computers can be backed up manually at any time or else configured to run defined backups automatically on a regular basis. Full system backup backs up everything on a hard drive or partition. File and folder backup backs up only specified files and folders rather than an entire drive. Incremental and differential backup saves only files that have changed. The software can find and back up specified file types such as photos, MP3 files, and documents.
Backup files can be stored on a variety of media or offsite on network-attached storage devices or sites accessed via FTP.
This product is identical to the version sold through the Symantec website and includes the standard support, renewal, and upgrade options available with retail products.
Choose Carefully: The administrative fee for this downloaded product is not refundable.
Downloading the Norton Ghost Installation Files: When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup Asia will send an email to your organization email address containing download instructions. The files to be downloaded are about 120 MB and 172 MB in size.
- 300-MHz (or higher) processor
- 512 MB RAM; 1 GB or more recommended
- 430 MB available hard-disk space
- 800x600-pixel (or higher) display
- Windows XP Home, Professional; Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate; Windows 7 Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- FAT16, FAT16X, FAT32, FAT32X
- NTFS, GUID Partition Table
- Dynamic disks
- CDR/RW, DVD+-R/RW, and Blu-ray devices
- USB and FireWire (IEEE 1394) devices
- Iomega Zip and Jaz drives
- Backups are compressed to minimize storage space and encrypted for security. The product supports Windows 7 BitLocker drive encryption.
- A virtualization conversion wizard converts physical images for use in VMware instances.
- Cold imaging allows file backups without installing Ghost.
- LightsOut Restore restores a system with an on-disk software recovery environment; no bootable CD is required.
- Incremental backups can be triggered whenever Symantec ThreatCon reaches a specified threat level. Other triggers can be set, such as new program installations or sudden increases in data storage.