InfoPath is a forms-creation and information-gathering program. Users can create forms without writing code, and developers can create advanced forms for departmental and business processes.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rightsfor specific licensing details.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use InfoPath to:
· Design custom forms to match your organization's style
· Distribute forms via the web and email
· Reduce time spent on adding form data manually
· Automated form creation: Prebuilt rules, styles, and layout sections simplify the creation of forms.
· Sharing options: You can deploy forms created in InfoPath to a SharePoint environment, create versions for web and mobile users, and connect to other data services.
· Developer tools: A lightweight version of the Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment, included with InfoPath, allows developers to write code for creating more advanced forms.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office 2013 suites and applications, organizations can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
For help deciding which type of key to use, Microsoft offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office 2013.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires installation media and a license key. The license key allows you to use the installation media to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for.
Expect three emails:
1. When your donation request has been approved, TECHSOUP ASIA Program will send a message to your organization email address confirming the number of licenses you have requested.
2. Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
3. TECHSOUP ASIA Programwill send an email with information about managing your donation at the VLSC. If you are new to the VLSC, you should wait for this email before you register there.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
· 1-GHz (or higher) processor, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set
· 1 GB or more RAM for 32-bit systems; 2 GB or more RAM for 64-bit systems
· 3 GB available hard-disk space
· 1,024 x 576-pixel (or higher) display
· Windows Server 2008; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2012
· Internet Explorer 8/9/10; Firefox 10 or later; Safari 5 or later; Chrome 17 or later
· For Instant Search — Windows Search 4.0
· For programmability scenarios — .NET Framework 4.0
· For SharePoint integration — SharePoint Server 2010 or 2013
Under the Software Assurance program, customers acquire the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of their coverage.