Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac is security software that protects Macs from viruses and other online threats.
This donation provides a subscription for use of the product on one computer for one year. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Bitdefender Antivirus to
- Protect your organization's data from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, botnets, rootkits, adware, randomware, and spyware
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
- Phishing defense: Antivirus for Mac analyzes and blocks websites that support scams or credit card phishing attempts.
- Protection against Mac and PC malware: Antivirus for Mac also removes malware that target Windows computers so that infected files won't be passed on.
- File quarantine: Antivirus for Mac immediately isolates infected or suspected files before investigating them in the Bitdefender Antivirus Lab.
No Additional Devices
Make sure to request the correct product for the number of devices you need to protect. You won't be able to add protection for additional devices once you have installed this product.
TechSoup Asia also offers Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac for 3 devices.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup Asia approves your request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
- See the system requirements at the bottom of this Antivirus for Mac page.
- Bitdefender cannot run alongside other antivirus programs. In order to use Bitdefender, you must first uninstall them.