- Organizations may request up to four donated products per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Organizations may request an unlimited number of individual Acrobat Pro DC memberships.
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of $2.5 million or less are eligible for Acrobat Pro 2017 products.
- All other products are available to organizations with annual operating budgets of any size.
Nonprofits and libraries only:
Products in this program are available only to qualifying nonprofits
The following organization types are not eligible to request donated products in this program:
- Fraternities or sororities
- Boy Scouts
- Computer refurbishing programs
- Legislative and political (except voter education) organizations
- Advocacy groups
- Religious organizations without a secular community designation. A secular designation is defined as an organization separate from the church or religious organization that provides services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith.
All organization types are eligible for access to discounted rates products in this program.
Terms of service:
Organizations that request Adobe products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Adobe for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Donated products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Discounted rates will be distributed to individuals of qualifying organizations only.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Adobe products.