Organizations may request up to 50 user licenses within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). The licenses can be for one product or divided among several products.
Organizations with annual operating budgets of $1.4 million or less are eligible for products in this program.
Nonprofits and libraries only:
Products in this program are available only to qualifying nonprofits.
The following organization types are not eligible to request products in this program.
- K-12 schools
- Trade schools
- Some sports, athletic, and social clubs
- Legislative and political activity organizations
- Organizations that attempt to influence public opinion
- Terms of service: Organizations that request Bitdefender products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this program.
Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Bitdefender for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Bitdefender products.