How to set up your Paypal account for online payment
All organisations and charities can order a technology donation using a Paypal account linked to a bank account, or a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover).
Please Note that due to Paypal restrictions in Singapore Paypal can't be used for payment on this site.
If you need to set up a Paypal account, you can do it online, before or when you submit your order. Your Paypal account can link to your country’s respective bank account, and use it for online payment. The basic steps are:
1. Set up your Paypal account – go to www.paypal.com, then go to the ‘Sign Up’ link at the top
- At the Sign Up page, select the country where your organization and bank is located. Any account type will work with TSAsia, so review which account type may be best for your needs.
- Follow the steps to set up an Paypal account. Paypal rules and information needed for account setup can vary by country. There will be a last email verification step to login to your account for the first time.
2. Login to your new Paypal account, and link to your bank account - steps and time needed for this can vary by country, so follow instructions accordingly.
3. Use your Paypal account to order tech donations online – at the end of the TechSoup Asia order process, you can follow the steps to login to Paypal to complete your order.
If you need additional help, contact TechSoup Asia customer service.
You can also find more Paypal info related to TechSoup Asia here, and more Paypal info at www.paypal.com.