Knowing how to place orders is one thing, but, knowing about donation limits, stock concerns up to how you can retrieve your orders is just as important as well. To help you avoid future inconveniences, see here all the quick tips that'll help you sort out your concerns:
- Are there any donation limits?
- How do we retrieve our orders?
- How can I check my current or past orders?
- Can we cancel an order that we placed?
- Can I request from multiple partners?
- What if a product is listed as "temporarily out of stock?"
All eligible organizations can only place a request for the following number of software donations for every certain periods of time;
- Microsoft - all eligible organizations can request for products form up to 10 title groups with a maximum of 50 licenses for desktop and operating systems or license-only title groups. Also, a maximum of 5 server products; for every 2 years. For more information, kindly see this link: Microsoft donation allotments
- Adobe - all eligible organizations can request for a maximum of 4 individual applications per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30)
- Box - all eligible organizations can request for Box discounts only once in their entire registration to TechSoup
- Boost - all eligible organizations can subscribe to one boost plan per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30)
- Tableau - all eligible organizations can request for a maximum of 5 Tableau discounts per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30)
- Bitdefender - all eligible organizations can request for a maximum of 50 user licenses per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30)
- Adobe Creative Cloud - all eligible organizations can request for an unlimited number of discounted subscriptions per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30)
- Autodesk - all eligible organizations can request for a maximum of two Autodesk products per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30)
Instructions on how to download the software you've requested for will be sent to your organization's designated email address once the payments have been settled. More often than not, it will usually take at about 10 days for your organization to receive all the important emails about retrieving your order.
Although, if it's your first time to place an order from Microsoft, you'll be asked to sign up to the Volume Licensing Service Center. You can learn more about it through this link: VLSC: What your Nonprofit needs to know
To check the status of your order and also to check your previous orders, just head over to www.techsoup.asia and log in to your account. From there click Manage my Account and click Order Status. To arrange your orders in a particular order, just kindly click the order number.
Once an order has been placed and settled, we can no longer allow you to cancel it. But, if need be, do contact either firstname.lastname@example.org or your local TechSoup Asia agent to get this sorted out.
Granted that your organization meets the eligibility criteria of the partner you're interested in, then you're free to do so! To check if you're eligible, just kinldy see these links:
- Microsoft eligibility
- Adobe eligibility
- Box eligibility
- Boost (Small) eligibility
- Boost (Medium) eligibility
- Boost (Large) eligibility
- Tableau eligibility
- Bitdefender eligibility
- Adobe Creative Cloud eligibility
- Autodesk eligibility
Product donations that are temporarily out of stock can be seen in our catalogue, but sadly, you will not be able to place a request for these. Now, we only rely on our donor partners' generosity for these software donations. Hence, we cannot guarantee when additional stock will be provided, or if it will be made available again. So, we ask of you to just check regularly to know when it will be made available again.
On the other hand, if a particular product cannot be seen in our catalogue, then this product is not available through our donation program.