Autodesk® AutoCAD® is software for developing and drafting 2D and 3D designs.
This donation provides a one-year subscription to AutoCAD for one user to install and run the software on a single computer and 25 GB of A360 cloud storage.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have computer-aided design (CAD) experience, you can use AutoCAD to create 2D and 3D designs and provide CAD training to constituents.
- Design tools: You can create interactive and textured maps, generate 3D design ideas, and analyze the continuity between objects' surfaces.
- File sharing and connectivity: AutoCAD makes it possible to receive input on designs from an intranet and social media and synchronize files with A360, Autodesk's cloud service.
- Customization: AutoCAD includes a development platform for specialized applications and integrates with Autodesk Apps.
- Remote access: AutoCAD web and mobile apps let you create, edit, view, and share CAD drawings through browsers and mobile devices.
- Specialized toolsets: This AutoCAD subscription includes the following specialized toolsets.
- Architecture: Adds features for architectural drawing, documentation, and schedules, and for automating drafting tasks.
- Electrical: Adds electrical design features to help you create, modify, and document electrical controls systems.
- Map 3D: Incorporates GIS topology so you can use and maintain CAD and GIS data for planning, design, and data management.
- Mechanical: Adds a library of standards-based parts and tools to help you create, modify, and document mechanical designs for manufacturing.
- MEP: Adds features to help you draft, design, and document MEP building systems in an AutoCAD environment.
- Plant 3D: Adds features to help you produce P&IDs and then integrate them into a 3D plant design model.
- Raster Design: Adds raster-to-vector tools to help you convert raster images into DWG objects and edit scanned drawings in a familiar AutoCAD environment.
See the full list of features.
This product provides enhanced access to technical support resources, including priority phone assistance from Autodesk support specialists. Account support is available on Autodesk Account. Additional learning resources and community forums are available through the Autodesk Knowledge Network , the Autodesk YouTube Channel , Autodesk University, the Autodesk Sustainability Workshop, and Autodesk Design Academy. The Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC®)provides fee-based support including courses and certification.
TechSoup also offers an FAQ with information about downloading, installation, licensing, and more.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
This donated subscription allows one user to download and use AutoCAD while the subscription is active.
Continuing Service After One Year
You may renew your subscription by requesting this product through TechSoup each year before the subscription expires. Autodesk will notify you 90 days before the subscription expires.
Existing Subscribers Ineligible
Organizations that have purchased an Autodesk product directly from Autodesk within the past three years will need to request an exception from Autodesk before requesting this product from TechSoup. See the Autodesk FAQ for more information.